Nedelkopoulou, Eirini (2017) ‘Christina Papagiannouli, Political Cyberformance: The Etheatre Project’ New Theatre Quarterly, 33(4), p.405.
Press and Media Releases
- SignalSpace: Mobile Phones and Digital Creativity, July 2018
- The Theatre Times, August 2016
- Neos Agon, June 2016
- NetBehaviour, May 2016
- Surprise! UpStage’s 10th Birthday!, December 2014
- Greek Left Review, January 2013
- American Theatre, December 2012
- ‘Scoop’ Culture Independent News, December 2012
- The Big Idea, November 2011
- Interacting with online audiences, October 2011
- World Famous in Westland, October 2011
- Reinterpreting the classics in cyberspace, October 2011
- Mills R. (2019) Telematics, Art and the Evolution of Networked Music Performance. In: Tele-Improvisation: Intercultural Interaction in the Online Global Music Jam Session. Springer Series on Cultural Computing. Springer, Cham.
- Sindoni M.G. (2019) “Of course I’m married!” Communicative Strategies and Transcription-Related Issues in Video-Mediated Interactions. In: Bou-Franch P., Garcés-Conejos Blitvich P. (eds) Analyzing Digital Discourse. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham.
- Lewis, L. (2018) Performing Wales: People, Memory and Place. University of Wales.
- Sulllivan, E. (2018) Shakespeare, Social Media, and the Digital Public Sphere: Such Tweet Sorrow and A Midsummer Night’s Dreaming, Shakespeare (SPECIAL ISSUE ON SHAKESPEARE AND THE PUBLIC SPHERE Guest edited by Nigel Wood), 14(1), pp.64-79.
- Hadley, B. (2017) Theatre, Social Media, and Meaning Making. Palgrave Macmillan, London.
- Komporaly J. (2017) Radical Revival as Adaptation. Adaptation in Theatre and Performance. London: Palgrave Macmillan
- Jamieson, H.V. (2017) ‘We have a Situation! Cyberformance and Civic Engagement in Post-Democracy’ in Shin, R. (ed.) Convergence of Contemporary Art, Visual Culture, and Global Civic Engagement. USA: IGI Global.
- Crouch, Jason James (2017) Mediated messages: constructions of intimate communication through the use of digital technologies, and the extent to which such encounters can be conceptualised as one-to-one performance. Unpublished Doctoral thesis (PhD), Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Lazzaris, F. (2016) CYBERSPACE IS A STAGE: Romeus & Julietas, a Multiplatform Adaptation, Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, Brazil: Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul.
- Ali, R. (2016) Digitizing activist art: Widening the platform for civic engagement, Journal of Arts & Communities, 8(1-2), pp. 47-59.
- Rosenbaun, L. (2016) Interaction Management in Recreational Video-Mediated Communication: Participation, Multiactivities, and Visual Playfulness in Multiparty Google+ Hangouts, Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, Israel: University of Haifa.
- Sung-il Park, Boncheol Goo, Faridah Noor Mohd Noor, Dae Young Kim (2015) ‘Dancing Queen 2014: Dancing in Space (Connecting the Czech Republic, Spain, The United States of America and Taiwan)’ APAN, v.35, pp. 40-53.
- Abrahams, A. and Jamieson, H.V. (2014) CyPosium – the book. Montpellier: Link Editions and La Panacee.
- Skomorokh, M. (2014) Performances in Online Games: Towards a Question About Relationships Between Videogames and Art, МЕДИАФИЛОСОФИЯ X(X), pp. 142-152.
- Hickey, D. J. and Essid, J. (2014) Identity and Leadership in Virtual Communities: Establishing Credibility and Influence. USA: IGI Global.
- Arrigoni, G. (2013) The pointless chat-room? Coping with absence in online performances. University of Sydney.